As we know Samosa is the most popular street food for us(Indians). And there are many recipes in the market as well. But here you will find the best and easy samosa recipe, even bachelors can also make it with minimum indigents. Let’s see the details of the recipe.
- 1/2 cup wheat flour (atta)
- 1/2 cup maida
- 4 medium-size potatoes
- 1-1/2 tbsp ajwain
- cumin seeds (jeera seeds)
- 5-6 cloves of Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp dry mango powder (amchur powder)
Cooking Preparation for atta samosa:
- Boil all potatoes and peel them
- Chop potatoes finally.
- Take a bowl
- Add flour, maida, 1 tbsp ajwain, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp salt.
- Mix them well
- Make a tight dough for atta samosa
- Take a pan, add 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Add zerra and let get a sizzle
- Now add chopped ginger and garlic and cook it for 1-2 minutes in a medium flam
- Add chopped potatoes and cook it for 3-4 minutes
- Here don’t stir it, try to toss the pan to mix the Mashal. It will give a nice texture.
- Add 1/2 salt, and coriander powder and also mix it with them.
- Now add a bit of amchur powder and cook them of 2-3 minutes. Now your masala is ready.
- Let’s start cooking atta Samosa.
- Take the dough and take small pieces of it for samosa.
- just try to give the straight shape instead of the round shape during rollout.
- Cut it into two parts, now to maintain the shape of cutting dough just rest them for few minutes.
- Now start giving the shape of atta samosas and do filling the stuff. To give the perfect shape of samosa, just check out the video given below.
- After stuffing, allow them to take a rest so they and bind tightly. So there will be no chances of stuff get out during frying the samosas.
- Take a kadhai, add cooking oil, let it warm.
- Now put your filled samosas.
- Cook it at medium temperature.
- Keep stirring and cook it for 5-8 minutes.
Find All Required Spices for your dishes, To get it Just Click Below To Buy Now :
You can also check out our other types of recipes by clicking on this link. Click Me.