We will see the recipe of kadhai egg biryani and it in a kadhai for 2 people. This is the easiest homemade biryani recipe.
Recipe for Homemade kadhai egg biryani:
- 2 cup long-grain rice
- 4 egg
- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Ghee
- 2 baby potato
- 3 medium-size onion
- 1 tomato
- 3 tbs mixed curd
- 2 bay leafs (tej patta)
- 8-10 Black pepper
- 6-8 – cardamom pods (ilaayachee)
- 3-4 – cloves (laung)
- cumin seeds (jeera seeds)
- Small piece of Cinnamon (daalacheenee)
- 1/2 bundle of coriander leaves.
- 1 lemon
- 3-4 Green chill
- Ginger garlic paste
- Biryani Mashal
- Red chill powder
- Dhaniya powder
- Haldi power
- Garam masala powder
Cooking Preparation :
- Wash the rice with a soft hand. Then leave it in normal water for 15-20 min.
- Fine Chopped 1 onion for biriani masala
- Make slices of 2 onions for a birista.
- Fine Chopped tomatoes.
- Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take out the lemon juice.
- Boil egg and potato
Cooking Process :
- For kadhai egg biryani, Add 4 cups of water in topiya or whatever utensils you have to cook rice.
Add 1 tbs salt once the water gets bit hot put your soaked rice. Cook it for 80 %. You may check the rice once the water gets bubbles.
- Drain the rice and keep the cooked rice water.
- Take a kadhai, add 8 to 10 tbs of oil. Cook in medium gas heat.
- Put your sliced onions and cook until it becomes semi brown. Then take it out.
- Now use the same oil to fry your boiled eggs and potatoes. Once they fried take them out in a plate.
- In the same oil. Put zeera and all dry masala like tej patta, black pepper, laung, ilaayachee, dalchini.
- Once they get sizzle, add chopped onion. Cook until it gets saute then add green chill and ginger garlic paste. Then cooked till the smell of raw ginger garlic gets removed.
- You may add a bit of rice cooked water here if your onions getting burn.
- Once onions get brown then add chopped tomatoes. And also add salt with it.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes in medium gas heat.
- Add 1/2 tbs haldi, 1/2 tbs red chill powder, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp garam masala.
- Cook it for 2-3 mins .
- Add a bit of rice cooked water and turn the gas to low heat.
- Add curd and mix it well with masala because if you left it then curd will get a clot. So it mixes it for 2-3 minutes continuously.
- Add 2 tbs biryani masala then cook it for 2-3 minutes.
Layering Tips For Biryani:
- Now start giving layer for your kadhai egg biryani
- Add half of the rice in Kadai then mixed it well with masala with a soft hand.
- Putt egg then again add 1/4 of rice put your onions birista then add 1/2 chopped coriander leaves. Like layers. Then mix it halfway.
- Then again add all rest of your rice, birista, and coriander leaves. Like layers.
- Add near about 1 cup of cooked rice water by spreading on the rice layers.
- Add lemon juice by sprinkling. In the same way, add 2-3 tbs ghee.
- Cover it and leave it for 5-8 minutes.
Click Below To Buy Spices Now :
You can also check out our other types of biryani recipes by clicking on this link. Click Me.